The protection of personal data is our priority
GDPR stands for General Data Protection Regulation. GDPR focuses on the protection of personal data, which is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person. GDPR provides a consistent standard of privacy and data protection that is mandatory across the European Union.
The GDPR are designed to:
- Harmonize data privacy laws across Europe
- Protect and empower all EU citizens data privacy
- Reshape the way organizations across the region approach data privacy
LABEL Research & Consulting SAS – France (LABEL R&C), complies with applicable GDPR regulations (becoming law on 25th of May 2018) as a Market Research operator and Fieldwork supplier.
LABEL R&C fulfills the commitment as a Market Researcher to our respondents and clients, to respect all GDPR rules in France and in all EU countries we are operating in.
We are committed to protecting personal information and user privacy. It was our company policy since its start to always implement and invest in advanced security and privacy measures. We will continue on this way.
In addition, LABEL R&C has enforced proactive measures to ensure the safeguarding and protection of the personal data of its clients, respondents and employees. These include staff awareness, confidentiality agreements for data usage.
The usage of personal data within our surveys:
• Research Participants’ contact details: LABEL R&C uses contact details to contact Research Participants when a Research Study in their area of expertise becomes available. We process data in this way so that we can effectively manage our surveys and ensure a high-quality experience for Research Participants. We process this personal data on the basis of our legitimate interests to conduct our surveys.
• Information about clients’ lists: In this case, we process this data on behalf of the data controller (our client) so that we can meet their selection criteria.
• Information about incentives payments: We use personal data related to incentives or honoraria payments in order to process such payments. This data is also retained for financial reporting, audit and tax purposes and in case of any claims. This information is necessary to perform the contract between the Research Participant and LABEL R&C.
• Information about interviews and surveys: When we process answers to our Research Studies in electronical format, we do it only on the basis of your explicit consent and in compliance with the GPRD rules.
Right of access :
All persons who participate in a current survey of LABEL R&C have the right to access to the information treat in that survey frame. In this case, you can send us a request per email to ask whether we hold any data about you. Please send here an Email